- Emerging Renewables Programme (ERP) – this supports the development, demonstration and early stage deployment of renewable energy technologies
- Southern Cross Renewable Energy Fund – under the Renewable Energy Venture Capital Fund – provides management expertise and makes equity investments in early-stage Australian renewable energy companies
- Supporting High-value Australian Renewable Energy Knowledge (SHARE) – increases awareness of renewable energy solutions and shares research knowledge
- Accelerated Step Change Initiative (ASCI) – provides funding for exceptional demonstration, deployment and commercialisation projects not captured by other ARENA programmes.
Find more at: http://arena.gov.au/initiatives-and-programmes/
How to submit the EOI to ARENA?
- Read the ARENA Guidelines
- Confirm whether you and your project are eligible to apply
- Find out if your proposed project meets the ARENA priorities and criteria
- Find out the Technology Readiness Level of your proposed project
- Prepare responses to merit criteria
- Prepare your attachments
- Submit the application through…
View original post 43 more words